Saturday, December 27, 2008

Experience is reality

Tēnā koutou katoa – Greetings to you all
Globe of a New Zealand World
I have always believed that the imagination is closer to reality than reality itself. As a child, I looked up at the sky and saw things in the clouds that didn’t exist here on earth.

But as I grew into an adult, I became quite naive. The sky is reality. What I saw really does exist. But it is through my imagination that I can see things in cloud patterns that may not appear to be at my level here on the surface of the earth.

Giuliana Guazzaroni, on Verso 3.0, has posted a video that takes me back to my childhood. The strangely accented voice of the narrator brings a matter-of-factness, almost ho-hum-ness to an unfolding digital future.

Take a look for yourself at who you are - the prosumer.
Who will be the CEO of Prometeus?

Loosen the reins of your imagination;
sit back; peek at a snapshot of the 50 years span of time that we are in; identify where you might be in 10, 20 or 40 years; enjoy!

The Media Revolution


Ka kite anō – Catch ya later

No comments: