Friday, August 8, 2008

Crystal Ball Gazing

Tēnā koutou katoa - Greetings to you all
A crystal ball

Wouldn’t it be nice to see what the future holds for technology and take a peep at what may be available 5 to 10 years from now? Adaptive Path has done a bit of crystal ball gazing and envisaged some ideas of what we may be using in the 2010’s
. "Aurora is a concept video presenting one possible future user experience for the Web, created by Adaptive Path as part of the Mozilla Labs concept browser series."

I’m not too sure about the keyboard. For my comfort, it seems a bit too prominent on this video. I reserve my thoughts on the use of a fingerprint as ID too, though I must confess that voice recognition, which would be my choice, is not yet up to scratch for this use:




( 2 ) << - related posts

Ka kite anō - Catch ya later

1 comment:

Sarah Stewart said...

Thank you for your ongoing support on my blog - I really appreciate it. cheers Sarah