Thursday, November 20, 2008

Individuality and Self-reliance – is that you?

Kia ora tātou - Hello Everyone
A stylistic view of the human brain from above
I was impressed with Mattias Östmar’s response to the questions
I asked him. He left a comment on my post, Thinkers, Scientists or Mechanics and was quick to respond to my interrogating disposition.


Mattias’ Typealyzer looks interesting. At first sight, it looks like some sort of Web2.0 gadget. It is. But there has been a lot of research gone in to its design and development.

Mattias is from Sweden. Hear what he has to say about his latest researches into blogs, blog posts, writers and personas, and what he and his team have done. I found them fascinating, especially the potential to investigate networking behaviour.





Learn more from Insights from the blogosphere.

related posts - >> ( 1 )

Haere rā - Farewell

No comments: